Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 9, 2007

KTV

yest was a fun day, it had been a long time since i last mit up wif my ex-RC buddy.

count down to finish wk. so sweet of jo, came n pick me up afr wk..hahaha. brought me my fav peach red tea n XXL chicken too. took bus 16 to town, caught in super heavy traffic, but still we r e 1st to reach town.

me n jo r forever crazy over food. cant wait to go taka basement to grap our dinner, but before we go to e basement, ask jo to accom to go buy some stuff. cant decide wat to buy, so many choice, luckily clark, andy n qiaofen reach liao, help me to chose. not going to post here to say wat i brought, it a secret, onli e few of us knw can liao.

faster head to basement to buy our food afr i brought my stuff, den head straight to K le. 1st thing to do is to snatch e remote control before dey start their non-stop concert.

hahha, it really a fun time, who knw in e end is me n jo hav our concert. super bad, we keep snatching clark mic, dun let him sing. den once andy start to sing me n jo say wan to go toilet le. lolz! me n jo still can stand up on e chair n sing our song, den still dance wif e beat, hahah!!!!

super angry, we r not serve wif fruits n tibits yet dey charge us for tt.we say we not gg to pay for item tt we r not serve, dey still can say dey serve it to us now when we left abit of time onli. pissed, ask them to get their manager here. in e end no one was here but we r serve wif a new bill.

afr our K session, time for dessert. time to betray our brand n eat swensen ice cream. yummy yummy!!! my fav frosten choc malt... afr e ice cream, nv stay n slack wif them, today still need to wk morning.

today wake up super stone, not enuff slp.. luckily is a peaceful day, not much customers. im surprise to c tracy reach shop so early, can knock off at 3 le.

afr finish wk took a bus to dear sch, wanted to wait for him to finish sch. nv tell him i finish wk early wan to gif him a surprise.

oh shit, went in to his sch cannot find dear car, rem tt he told me b4 nw he nv pack in his sch he park outside liao. den dear sch gt 2 door, oso duno he will cum out frm which door, so jus try my luck to wait at e front gate.

argghh! dear came out from e back door, try calling him back he did not pick up, so mus go run afr him le. den saw dear went up e stair, omg, i lost sight of him. luckily hear dear disarm his car den manage to find him.

dear didnt hav enuff slp for a past few day,he look super shag n stone today. when i found him liao walk to him, he look at me, he stone till duno tt is me... super sad!

anway, it already past 12midnight le... Happy Birthday SHARON!!!!!! enjoy ur special day wor! hahaha, will nv forgt my buddy bday de wor~

12 comments:

  1. hahah!!! andy joking bah liao leh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! eh! buay steady eh lao zai wan u noe? =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhh.... say i lao zai ytd toto i kanna 4 number leh!! yea! win $30.. ha ha! my ZAI is back!

    i sing u all go toliet lol.. next time i sit there kp quiet ok? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahlau!!! mus joke n play ard den fun mah!!! if not all stone 1 corner meh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stone one corner den is dua lao zai sia... wahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf i'm back 2weeks nv touch my com liao, talk back behind me huh!

    ReplyDelete