Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 30, 2007

dear's cooking

been missing in action lately, due to my busy sch schedule and my modem spoil le, cannot go online.

guess nothing much recently. yest not wking, wait for dear to finish sch den bring me out to walk walk.

we head to causeway point. who knw there oso so many ppl there. had our dinner den head back hm. feel so sad, dear totally forgotten tt he promise to buy me ice cream.

head to my house, dear try to fix my com, tried many time liao stil cannot, take a break for e day. dear say will help me fix again next day.

den head to dear hs to watch mobtv. at dear hs i reminded him tt he forgotten abt my ice cream, den at e middle of e nite dear drive to kallang mac to buy ice cream for me, so sweet of him..

today, wake up early, as i promise mum i will go ah ma hs wif her. brought so kueh there for everyone, nv stay there long, den dear came n pick me up.

head back hm, dear try to fix my com again. fail, oso dunno wat went wrong. actually wan to head out for dinner, but dear suddenly say he wan to cook for me.

nice dinner, fried noodle. so sweet of dear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment