Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2007

update

been quite sometime since my last update. nothing much to say abt for e past week. jus super tired abt everything.


e long wking hr is really a killer. frm e start got my of day on mon! brought mum out for shopping, let her she for her mother's day present. she brought a wallet. sometime is jus tat she happy can le.


tue wking morning, sort of treasure e time wking morning, den i still got time to mit up wif my piggy, afr wk dear accom to go c lap top at court, need one for my study, sch is starting real soon le.but e lap top there is rather ex, so dear say he will bring me to funan to c nxt time.


wed, tired day!!! full shift long hr, tired!


luckily liting can n help us out on thur, is not is another full day for me again le, so can go to wk later. start wk at 7pm. catch up wif liting alotbeen mth since i last saw her. toking abt e gd old day we had at esplanade n raffles city! no more gd life for anyone of us le.


fri, super shag!!! full shift again! kind of miss my piggy even though is jus a few day nv gt to c him. so sweet of him brought lunch for me. been eating very irregularly lately, mayb is not enuff slp,tired till i oso lazy to eat. damm stone afr wk, cannot even tink properly, all i wan is i wan to slp! den dear cum n pick me up afr wk.


i really becum stone on sat le. wk morning, everyone tok to me n n need to tink very long den i can ans to them. brain is like totally not wking. i really need to slp! e past few not i dare not really dare to go into deep slp, im scare tat e alarm cannot wake me up. luckily e day is quite peaceful, not much crowd.


afr wk finally i can mit up wif dear le, whole day nv eat n i dun feel alittle hungry, can really imagine hw tired i am. force to eat abit. slp real early tat nite, before 12 i doze off already, jus wan to hav some gd slp.


who knw i really went into a deep slp, tis time round alarm ring i oso cannot hear, luckily mum c y so late i haven wake up so she cum n wake me up. seldom i will b late for wk, but today im late for 30min.


shouldnt hav cum late. alot of thing to do. e nite dey nv help me do any prepartion, i mus do all in e morning. as expected it a real busy day. wk like crazy, dishes stack up like a mountain den i mus do all e washing by myself, den is like geting close to 5pm le, mus clean up e place nice nice for tracy.sometime is really like a stress tat i duno where it cum frm, afr tat incident tat we quarrel, im very scare to hand over shift to her. sometime even slping time i will still kip tinking abt wk. tink im gg crazy soon le.


today she is not late, den dear brought me to funan. finally got my lap top le, so happy, i dunno anything abt com so dear do e choosing for me.afr buying e lap top, went to dear hs n he fix up everything for me.


haiz, nw i super sian liao lor. receive call frm tracy telling me my nxt week schedule. mon off, but is like totally aimless for e day, dear got alot of thing to do, no time to accom me, by e time he done wif his thing i tink he will b damm tired le, i oso dun wish to disturb him by den liao. den whole week wking nite n wed full shift. for e whole week can forgt abt meeting dear le, he need to wk in e day i need to wk at nite,no time for each other le, super sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment