Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 5, 2007

burst into tears

enough of all the shit at work, praying for tis day not to come till i resign n leave e hell. but wat will come u can nv stop it. me n tracy declare our war finally.


say out e unhappiness abt each other. i feel so wei qu. she say tat i leave shit afr every of my shift. hav she every tink abt e shit tat she left for me everytime. i always mus do e back up for her. tis is not my job.


if ur head is not so big, y wear such a big cap. she kip complaining tat she need to do tis n tat, but is tat her job role anot, doing all tos shit for demon tan den neglect her own shop. tis is not wat a shop in-charge will do. a shop in-charge shld put her own shop in e 1st place b4 anything, isn't it so???? isn't tat is a shop in-charge role?


i cannot do miracle myself, i onli hav 2 hand, wat she expect me to do..


i really cannot take it le n burst into tears. trying to hide my tears not letting my dear to c me cry, but still he found out le.. cry till his sleeve all wet le, feel so bad.. but luckily hav him by my side to console me.


tml wk still need to c tracy, duno hw will it b tml.

No comments:

Post a Comment