Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 6, 2007

:)

today at wk, do everything nice nice for tracy to cum. den receive call frm dear. so nice of him wanted to buy lunch for me.. ask e rest to go ahead wif lunch without me..waiting waiting waiting for my lunch, getting late le. i expected tat my piggy totally forgotten abt wat he had jus say le.


till ard 3plus dear call me n say he is on his way back hm, sad!! dun wan to remind him anything abt e lunch, wan to make him guilty. super hungry, can hear my stomach calling me..jus kip drinking coffee to make me full till dinner time.


finally tracy cum to wk le. we tok thing out n apologise to each other for yest incident. afr all we need to c each other everyday n we r fren for some many yrs le, no point to get angry over small matter lah n both our temper is equally bad..


den dear cum n pick me up,i suppose treat him for dinner, but in e end my piggy feel guilty. so he treat me to eat gd stuff,eat at e resturant tat he bring me b4. eat till damm full lor, so shiok!!! afr dinner head for SpiderMan3..nice show!!


afr e show, dear brought me to west coast for a stroll. time really fly, been together wif him for 1/2yr le. is like jus like a blink of eye. like so coincident lor, went back to e restaurant to hav our dinner n west coast for a stroll. nv expect time to pass so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment