Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

scared

yest was my off, had a real gd slp. damm shiok!!!


afternoon time mit up wif dear to accom him to go to his sch to do e enrollment thing, den went to tiong bahru there to eat his lunch. place wif memories!!


afr his lunch still early, went to alot of place. went to kent ridge park, n mt faber sit sit. during day time e place is really different frm e night time, but is a beautiful place still.


time getting late le, dear need to go for his show, so he drop me off at harbour front there den i head to funan to collect my thing. still early, so i went to raffles to chat wif chyehong.


talk alot, she suggest tat ask me not to resign frm full time, she ask me go ask desmond if they need anyone in e office. den like tat i can wk full time n still got time to study le.


today wk morning. super slack, not much customers, but still time pass damm fast cos alot of thing to do in e morning. tracy late for wk again le, dun wan to wait for her till she reach so ask adelene to wait for her instead, anyway she is hourly pay.


took bus hm today, e bus super noisy!!! young kids, even bus driver cannot take it scold e primary sch kid! den wait for dear to cum n accom me


when dear left le, i duno frm where e xiao qiang cum out frm. is not xiao lor, is damm big. i dun dare to catch it. germany cockroach i still dare to catch but it american cockroach. it flying somemore lor.


call dear but he already exit PIE le, dun wan to trouble him to cum back, so i call jiejie, but she still on e bus. i super scare it kip flying lor.feel so helpless, y everytime got all tis creature no one is by my side to help me.


luckily dear cum back to catch of me cos he knw i scare!!!! super touch. really thank to my piggy!!! if not i really duno wat to do, i tink i will stare at e cockroach till jiejie cum back n help me catch!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment