Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 23, 2007

win back my drink =)

tot today is my last day of mc, but guess it not gonna b, trace call me today say she find replace for me for tis fri n sat, she ask me not to go wk n hav a gd rest at hm. guess tml need to wake up early to go c a doc again liao bah.


jus simply cannot sit still at hm, wake up today nothing to do as usual sit infront of my com. so boring, no one to chat wif me till wanlin cum n talk wif me. suprise to c her online at tat hr, den gt to knw she is on leave today.


since both of us so free, so we mit out for coffee together. head to bugis TCC to nua. tat a nice place for us, cos both of us is coffee lover. order coffee n some finger food. sit there for a few hr to catch up wif each other, it hav been quite a long time since we last mit up le.


afr coffee, went to take some foto to kip as memories. afr tat dear came n pick me up, accom him hm to get change first. hahaha, seldom gt chance to c him in formal wear, but i tink he look smart in tat.


den afr tat head to my hs. finally, i won back all e drink tat i lose to him le.lolz. now is his turn to owe me drink le. total 4 drink. hahah, today my lucky day for playin big 2.


den dear send me to sv to pass e key since im not gg to wk till nxt week. afr leaving sv, went for coffee, it pay back my drink time. lolz!

No comments:

Post a Comment