Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2007

rashes...AGRRHHH!!!!

wake up early, drag myself off my bed. really feel sux, did not hav a gd slp last nite, feelin so itchy all over my body...argghh!!!!!


e rashes is like getting more n more le, den i look at my hand, omg! swallon like pig hand... guess it really a infection.reach shop, wait for mariah to cum den i head straight to e clinic.



my hand had a bad infection, doc was sayin tat e patches is more like bites by insects den rashes. i dun care wat is tat i jus wan medicine to stop e itch n heal e swallon. jus e 2 tube of cream n few pills cost me 52bucks..argh! broke le!!!


head straight hm afr tracy cum n take over me. i feel quite bad, im on mc for 2 days den she mus wk such a long hr. brought lunch for mum, reach hm hav a gd cold shower n take a rest.


evening, accom mum to tamp for a walk den treat mum to eat genki sushi since i hav e voucher..ate alot, finally eat my peach ice cream le.


No comments:

Post a Comment