Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2007

gg to hav a room of my own!

today is my last day of my long break le. so fast my 4days of mc n 1 day of off is over. tml need to get back to wk le.but my rashes is not getting any better, can say is worst.


yest evening time, dear came to my hs to accom me. feel so bad, cos he kenna summon. pay 30bucks cos he put e coupon 15min late. den e whole day his mood seem to b so bad.


went out but duno head to where, den his fren called to ask us go for movie. head to marina sq to watch 'mr bean hoilday'. e show is kind of lame, alot of joke im not able to catch it, guess is jus tat im too slow bah.


den today, wake up early actually wan to cook lunch for dear to eat de, but he called n tell me tat he took his lunch le. luckily wat i cooked today is fried rice, still can keep n heat up to eat later.


den when to bedok interchange to buy light bulb wif dear. e weather is really damm bad. jus awhile can c dear sweat alot.


come hm n nua, den till nite time, dear send me dwn to katong to mit birdz, jinfeng n kelvin den he head to meet jaryl for coffee. planning to play board game at settle cafe, but dey close at 11pm, onli 1 hr to play, not worth it, so we head to siglap.


went to our usual slacking place. tml is mon leh, duno y still gt so many ppl slacking ard. manage to got a seat indoor, argh! no smoking table. but later manage to find 1 den we shift out. catch up wif each other, it hav been quite some time since we last chill out le.


dun wish to go hm too late cos dun wan dear to worry abt me. jus in time dear oso finish tis coffee session le, so he come n pick me up n send me hm. feel bad, cos he so tired le still cum n pick me up.


chatting wif mum n sis jus now.sis will b moving out soon le bah. finally she n ahze brought a flat of their own le. den i can hav e room all by myself le.


kind of happy cos i hav more place to put my stuffs, but oso scare. since young i had nv try slping alone in a room. i cant imagine w/o sis by my side n hav e room of my own. i guess i'll b damm lonely by den le. sad n scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment