Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Getaway to Lotus Desaru

Happy New Year everyone, hope you guys have a wonderful 2012 & look forward for a better 2013 like me.


There a lot of up & down in 2012, but overall still consider good to me.

How your New Year celebration goes? Well, for me, I went for a short getaway with my boyfriend in Desaru to celebration this special day. There quite a bit of hic-up in this trip, had a little argument on our way there, but thing has been resolve real fast. My boyfriend's car air-con broke down on our way there as well after he blast his v-tec.

Now I know the important of air-con of a car, it turns into a real disaster without air-con on a raining day. You can’t roll down the window, but if you don’t, the window screen of the car will mist up real fast due to the big temperature different inside & outside of the car, it so dangerous to drive in that weather condition but we left with no choice but to continue with the journey.

I will not share much on our trip details, nothing fantastic about the place as we been to Desaru a couple of time, but it a wonderful place to get away from the busy city.
















Had our countdown at the beach, firework just above our head, it a wonderful experience but seriously it very dangerous. The distance is too near, I can feel the heat when firework starting popping away, there alot of unknown thing landed on our head & I really don't what are those thing, I can't imagine what if those spike handed on our head.










Our getaway ended yesterday, cleared the custom rather fast, but we spend the whole of yesterday in the car garage. Initially we thought that the air-con gas run out, who know is the air-con compressor that are faulty, no choice we had to get it fixed yesterday as my boyfriend schedule is really packed for the next few day & we know the dangerous of driving without air-con, paying $1200 for that stupid thingy which we can easily get it outside at 800-900bucks if it a normal working day.

Shall end my post here, too tired to continue writing, shall come up with my New Year Resolution post again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment