Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Resolution Review

Uh huh! It time to review my 2012 resolution again, but before that, just let me recall the thing that happen in 2012:

In 2012, not too much of achievement for me I guess, life are more or less stagnant, went for 2 business trip, to Jakarta & Philippines this year. After visiting these places I’m rather glad that I’m born & bought up in Singapore. Heard so much people complaining how bad Singapore is, but till they see the living condition of our neighbouring countries at the outskirt area, we should be happy that at least every Singaporean has at least a “shoebox” to live in.

A lot of up & down for my family side, everything is like tearing apart, the fact that all are so closely blood-related, but acting like a total stranger now, how sad can that be. The health of the elderlies is going downhill, nothing we can do about that, it the life circle.

Dino fall pretty ill in the mid of the year, thing got really bad, after an operation, thing got better, but till today I’m still keeping a close watch on his diet & health. Dino medical bills nearly “killed” me, I spend 3K plus on his bills & this amount is still rolling now with all the regular follow-up needed. Luckily I’m a person that have spare cash on hand, if not I’m not sure how I can foot these bills.

My boyfriend’s family officially moved to their new house, a 3-storey townhouse located at East Coast Road, finally a room of his own, don’t need to worry my present in his room will cause any inconvenient to his brother that share the same room in their HDB unit with a partition in between. Even with the partition in between allow each of them to have some privacy, but going in or out to my boyfriend room still need to bypass his brother room, not so convenient after all.

I bought a new keyboard for my boyfriend as his birthday gift, he was shocked that I bought him take, it might not be really useful for him but I’m seriously running out of ideas what to buy.

I guess my 2012 is just pretty much like this, nothing fantastic, actual fact is rather boring. Okay, time for my 2012 resolution review:

1• 减肥 (should put as maintained) & 变美美
Result: Weight are still pretty well maintained, including my boyfriend’s weight, he lost more than 10kg in a short period of time, he say need to tone-up his body to take wedding photo. We will work hard together toward this goal.

2• Finally after much discussion with dear, I decided to go for my degree! Hoping to get the bond with my company.
Result: My boss already arrange & fund in my bond amount in the next FY, I will be starting my degree like mid of 2013, by the time I finish my course, my flat should be ready & we will be ready for our wedding I guess. Too bad company maximum bond is only 10K; I need to fork out another 13K myself for the course.

3• I pray for good health
Result: Surprisingly my health is pretty good in 2012, till date I only took 2days of MC, how amazing!

4• I hope my career will 步步高升 & I can officially declare as a white collar
Result: Got some increment, I can’t consider myself as a white collar as I have yet to promote to executive position, but what my superior say, I might not be holding the position, but definitely I holding a much higher pay than some of the executive out there.

5• 步步高升 is not enough, I'm a greedy person, I want more money
Result: Even though my performance bonus wasn’t as high compare to 2011 due to the overall company performance, but still a pretty attractive amount. I spend far too much on Dino medical bills, did not manage to save much.

6• Kick off my online shopping habit
Result: I’m trying pretty hard, hmmmm, guess not hard enough still.

7• Try not spend too much on luxury items
Result: I can’t resist temptation

8• Be more patience in everything I do, keep my temper in control
Result: So far so good I guess

9• Be happy & contented always
Result: I’m always happy & contented

10• Treat everyone around me nice & with love
Result: I doubt so, some people just don’t deserve my kindness.

That all for my 2012 resolution review, haven’t come up with my 2013 resolution, shall think about it & update again real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment