Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 17, 2012

Strictly Pancakes

Other than the one at near Parklane, there a new "Strictly Pancakes" outlet opened at Siglap, my boyfriend love hot cakes, so, I assume that he will love the place.

Turn out to be a disappointment for our visit on last Friday night, the menu was a little different from the one at Parklane, what I tried before is not in the menu on our visit, it only available on weekend breakfast menu.

So my boyfriend order a garlic prawn stacks, too garlic-ky, the combination was just so wrong. I had a short stacks with corn beef, not fantastic too, the pancakes texture is just not right that day. Sadly, it was a horrible experience for him & turn out that both of us did not finish our food, but I must compliment that their Oreo Milkshake there was good









No comments:

Post a Comment