Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

JPOT @ Tampines One

I’m still too lazy to do my looooong write up on my LegoLand trip, but now, just a short entry on my dinner experience at JPOT yesterday night.

For those who didn’t know, JPOT – a concept that is uniquely Singaporean from the award-winning culinary team of "Jumbo Seafood". Just the name “Jumbo Seafood”, it already a quality assurance to the food you are going to eat, I believe “Jumbo Seafood” is known by majority Singaporean which are seafood lover. As much as the branding & quality of food is involve, you should know that you gonna pay a fair price for your meal, but I can assure you, the money you spend are all worth paying.

Just the soup base itself, it not like the few boring choice that you can find everywhere, they have some exclusive want that will make you drool even just by hearing.

JPOT Superior Broth
Bak Kut Teh
Herbal
Laksa
Silky Porridge
Tom Yum
Vegetarian
Salted Veggie Duck


So interesting right? We had Herbal, Laksa, Silky Porridge & Salted Veggie duck for soup base yesterday, everything all was good, other than the silky porridge was a little bland for us. Technology trend is unbeatable everywhere you go, it our job to keep the trend going, JPOT too. Ordering of food is so convenient now, just pull out the little drawer under your table, TADAH!!! Please place your order through the IPad provided. I’m not going to touch on the food varieties as there really A LOT of them, make a trip there & you will know what is available.







Not forgetting to give them a credit for making table reservation so convenient for us. I don’t know if anyone of you have encounter such problem like me, keep calling the shop trying to reserve a table but no one actually pick up the phone, not only that, you can never get a table if you try walking in the shop, so frustrating, I wonder did those people sitting in the restaurant at the point of time actually went down personally to do the reservation. Anyway, JPOT offered online reservation on the website, just a few click & my job is done, not only that, a reminder SMS was send to me a day before too, wonderful service isn't it?

There only 2outlet available now so far, I saw the waiting queue yesterday at Tampines One, I would advice you to make a reservation before going down, save the waiting time. If you do not like to do online reservation, do call them at (65) 6273 3536 to make the reservation instead.  

VivoCity Branch
1 HarbourFront Walk
#01-53 VivoCity (Lobby F)
Singapore 098585  

Tampines One Branch
10 Tampines Central 1
Tampines 1 #03-16
Singapore 529536  

Highly recommended by me, *THUMB UP*, it a must try place.

No comments:

Post a Comment