Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Mikell's First Birthday

Went to Amazonia at Great World City with Elaine on Sunday afternoon to attend Mikell's first birthday celebration. As it kinda a parents & kiddo affair, me & Elaine felt rather out of place.

Only manage to have a photo took with Mikell & Ellyson, they were so busy running around, basically me & Elaine spend the whole afternoon there catching up with each other & playing with little Cassie. Little Cassie is just so cute, took a handful of photos with her.

After the cake cutting session me & Elaine made our move, cannot stand the place. I love kids, but too many of them together I felt as if all those little angel suddenly transform themselves to little devils!

With Cassie & Mikell, our birthday boy
 
With Ellyson & her friend
 
The Kiddo
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment