Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Night visit to Garden by the Bay

I have a date with Joanne this coming Tuesday to visit Garden by the Bay. Seriously I can't wait for that, I want to see all the beautiful flowers they have in there, but before my visit there on Tuesday, dear bought me for a stroll at the garden yesterday night.

We went there after our weekly visit to our future home, had our dinner at a coffee shop nearby. I ordered a bowl of chef recommended minced pork noodle, it $5.50 per bowl, but till you hear what ingredients they have in the bowl, it really worth the price.

We have 2prawns, 2 homemade fishballs, 2 fried meatballs, 2 fried wantons, 3 clams & tons of minced meat. Not forgetting the best of all, herbal soup that came along with it, there even apple & gu qi zi in it!! Yummy!!!

We reached Garden by the Bay close to midnight after our visit to Loyang temple. The place was huge, but it a place you shouldn't visit at night, you can't see a shit thing, too dark for our eyes.

I'll shared more of my experience on my visit this coming Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment