Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 30, 2012

Movie Night - Dark Knight

Finally got to watch "Dark Knight" at Saturday! It a super awesome movie, 3hours of show, pay a little more for premiere treatment, caught the movie at Nex Shaw Premiere.

I'll be the bad guy this time to spare everyone from cooking up excuses, I go ahead with the ticket booking for just the 4 of us.

Saturday morning bought Dino back for review, Dear finish work late that day, we went back home to feed the cats & off we go to Nex. As promise, he bought me to eat beef noodle at Lai Lai for dinner, so happy, initially I really thought he forgotten about it. After dinner it time to buy his I-pad, sadly, it out of stock.

After the movie, we head over to see the progression of our future nest. Personal I feel that the progression is still quite smooth, 7th storey is half way done up now, can't imagine that I gonna own a house of our real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment