Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Simple Date

I wake up real early today, after our brunch, I made something special for dear to eat on tea time. Guess what, I made lobster for day.

I add a little too much salt to the lobster, a little too salty, but overall dear still say it taste good. Black pepper lobster, TADAH!!!

♥Mr. Lobster on my chopping board


♥Black Pepper Lobster

Been a while since me & dear go on a real date, so I actually date dear a few days back, wanna invite him for a show. I manage to get 2 free ticket from my colleagues, so glad we never give the tickets to his parents instead, it is a show I won't want to miss.

♥This is a good show

We set off from home at 4pm & head over to RWS. I swear the show was so good, too bad no photography is allowed, if not I will take tons of photos of the show. We are only 5th row from the stage, everything just happened in front of our eyes & we manage to interact with the performaner somemore, damn cool isn't it.

♥We are setting off for our date


♥Welcome to Sentosa

Went for a dinner & we end our simple date. Told dear we gonna do this like every once a month, when relationship start to get kind of a too long, things start to get bored, we need a little spike in our life too. Love him so much still even after so long.


Randomz Photos:

Cats in the House


♥My Darling Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment