Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Up

Last Friday I was on half day left just to meet up for lunch with Merlinda & Sharon. I miss Merlinda so much, been nearly like 2years since I last meet her.

She is a special someone that I want to thanks for making a different in my life, if not for her, I guess I might not be who I am today. Her encouragement to me keep me moving & not giving myself up back at the young time.


















Sad thing is, meet up to catch up with them in the day time, who know I need to attend a school mates funeral at night.

He met accident the night before, he was in a very bad state while we take a last look of him in the coffin, I sincerely hope that it a easy death for him so he don't need to go through so much of pain. He will stay in the memories of all.

On Sunday was Father Day, I already cannot recalled what is it like anymore celebrating this day. After I told dad about that, he start to console me, he told me that I going to have a father & additional mum in no time after we marry, so we can celebrate this day in future.

His word really touched my heart, their family is so nice, they still invite me to their Father Day celebrate in the night. I feel so warmed in a sense to have them with me, I will love them like my own family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment