Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 26, 2011

DingHe's House Warming

I remember I attended DingHe ROM back in 4 years time when I just started my relationship with dear not long back then.

DingHe say this to me on that very day:

"I hope that by the time I hold my wedding dinner, you will still be the one standing beside Mark."

His words affected me quite alot. Maybe I'm a little too sensitive, but I felt it a kind of mockery instead of blessing as I was told that DingHe was quite close with her.

Now, it 4year after his ROM, 1year after his custom marriage, it still the same old me standing beside my dear, attending his house warming celebration.

I proved to the people out there that maintaining a relationship has never been easy, but it never an impossible mission. All you need is to be yourself, accept a differences in everyone, love them for who they are & you can work thing out.

It never a miracle, it all the effort you put in that count. Save the energy of blaming & complaining to the whole world about how miserable your life was. Use those energy to make a different in your life instead, then you will realise that your life wasn't that miserable after all, there always a bright side in life.

I was touched by DingHe's love marathon story. His hard work & effort pay off, he build up his lovely love nest together with his wife, I seriously give them my warmest blessing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment