Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday Bash for Yiming

Yesterday after work went Bugis to meet up with the gang again. Manage to reach there quite fast. All reach except Jo; she was recalled back to work last minute. Had our dinner opposite Bugis Junction, a chicken rice store that Uncle Ching highly recommended.

 

Finally mange to brainstorm what dress code for the coming outing. “GREEN”, to convenience all other as I’m the only one don’t have any green top in my shelf. Got to get one real soon.

 

Kind of sad that Xiao Kel need to make a move first. The rest of us head to One Fullerton for coffee.

 

We are so engross in our topic while walking over, and suddenly Kel appeared in front of us. As usual, he always likes to come up with funny tricks.

 

My turn to trick them. Jo was telling me that she was kind of tired after landed at the very start, so I told the rest the same story. But never inform that she change her mind after that.

 

Of course the rest was very surprise to see her and Jo surprise us with her new hair cut.

 

Finally all the 6 of us manage to get together after such a long time; I can’t recall when our very last meet up with all full attendance.

 

Classic jokes were always our best memories. We never fail to laugh at how stupid we were last time and how crazy we can be.

 

Of course not forgetting to surprise Yiming on his actual birthday date yesterday even though we had celebrated with him last Saturday.  

 

While we sing the birthday song for him, the whole crowd in the Starbuck join in the singing. Guess Yiming will never know how red his face was.

 

Yiming! Remember the monkeys we saw at Devil Bands? Your face is just as red as the monkeys’ backside.

 

Prank should never be a miss on birthday. I swear Yiming’s neck was damn strong la. Can you imagine that me, Jo, Uncle Ching & MangKaLi try to push his face on the cake for a couple of time and we not able to do it.

 

Good times always flies, it getting rather late and I need to rush home to clear my baby shit before my mum reach home & yell at me.

 

I’m so looking forwarding for 29th May 2009, our Haagen Dazs Budz Outing.

9 comments:

  1. walao. so paiseh eh. i can even feel the blood rushing to my face -.- thanks for the prank eh. and nw my neck's hurting from all the pushing. lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...wat UNCLE??? wah lau eh i'm still young ok! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    yiming u tio shoot aso ar! OB QUACK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL now u know how it feels to have a sprained neck..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. zek ark. at least i didnt get it by dodging the flying insect. =S

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA!! IDIOT!! at least my neck finally recover le, bloody hell it better nt happen again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well it'd better nt! tt day suddenly cry in pain scares me man. as if ur head gonna drop off. lol! -.- bu hao wan lor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAAH!! Idiot, now I know already u all dunno hw to react when WOMAN are in pain..HO SEH LO..HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete