Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 26, 2009

25th April 2009 - NQMM Outing.

Looking forward to knock off on Friday of cos, finally a break from CRC.. I'm really feeling sad & emo that i was attach at Changi. I miss my Harbourfront folks. I know that I'm going to shift there for good, but i really don't wish to transfer there.

After work on Friday, engineer Khoo drop me off at Dear house. Dear's mum bought my dinner. After dinner, nua at home till 9plus and we head to Marine Square to meet up the rest. Watch "Friday 13th". An old film, but still not bad.

After movie we went to chill out at "Mr Bean Cafe". Expensive drink.

Saturday, woke up super early as we have a NQMM outing. Andy was suppose to pick me up at Tampines interchange at 1015am, but his car broke down. So Jo came over and meet me first.

When to Cartel to have my breakfast & some coffee to light up my day. Of cos we have lot to catch up, but the weather is really bad, so warm, so we decide to head to have some indoor shopping.

I haven't step to Tampines for quite a long time, I didn't even know that there is a new shopping mall, "Tampines 1".

We decide to start from the top, and we are stuck in a pet shop for very long. We both bought some items to pamper my Dino and her Coco. Wanna continue shopping but we saw a good deal for Manicure, so we decide to spent our time there.

Time was just nice, by the time we finally, Andy's car was fixed and on his way to pick us up. After we got into the car, time to head over to YM house. Never knows that guy need to take so long to prepare.

Next stop is Ah cek house, shock to see that he turn so "BLACK" liao. Of cos when the full strength is here (not including Xiao Kel as he can only come at night) our crapping session start.

I will not let anyone off without "sua-ing" them of cos, I won't let them have peace.

First stop, we head to Goat farm, having a hard time to find the place. I had been there before, but alittle disappointing that we can only watch the goat from far.

Second stop was "Dragon Klin". While trying to look for the place, we went in to the graveyard instead. Finally we decide to use the GPS to find our way out. Took lot of photo there.

Next stop will be HSBC tree-top. With the help of GPS we made our way down to MacRitchie Reservoir. But we did not see any trail to the tree-top, so we we ask a man how do we get there. We were told that we need 1hour 45min by foot, and we need to make it fast as the place will close at 5.30pm.

Reach there before 5.30pm but the road was closed for private event and we can only make our way in by foot. Decide to change our plan as the distant was real far. So we head to "Devil Bends" instead.

The place is good for speeding but is no recommended during the day time as there is lot of monkeys there. Seriously they are so cute I wish I could bring them home. 

Time getting late, thank you Andy for sending me to dear's house. On the way to dear house, we witness a serious accident. I know we are evil cos we keep taking photo of the crush cars. They are really in real bad shape, the traffic light even collape down.

Went to attend a BDS chalet with dear. A chalet which was told that anyone can attend provided you are from BDS. Alot of unfamilar faces there which I don't even see them in BDS before.

I don't like the atmosphere there, I don't know how to describle in words but just feeling uncomfortable. So me & dear make our move real soon.

Feeling kind of tired and unconfortable now, down with flu. Guess I was under the sun for too long yesterday, but it is worth as I get to meet up with my usual group, but a little sad that I'm not able to join for the whole day event and didn't get to see Xiao Kel.

*Hey guys... Faster load the photo leh..*

3 comments:

  1. LOL, U think u're the only on meh.. who ask u put concealer and blow ur hair so long...hahaha.
    Uploading when Im back frm work, going off now..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt okay! just tt i've got a hangover. keep lai chuang-ing.

    ReplyDelete