Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

my long weekend.

last friday, i really looking forward for this weekend. long weekend for us. so sweet of dear cum and pick me up afr work. afr picking me up, went kent ridge park for a stroll...

dun feel like having dinner, but dear insist me to at least have a bite. went to west coast had mac for my dinner, i love the milkshake.

sat, went over to dear hse in the afrnoon to wake him up.. promise to bring me out to buy our new helmet de. weather real hot today, so decide not to ride today. meet up with batok n jimmy to go together.

finally found our helmet afr we visit the 2nd place. actually i kind of like the pearl white colour full face, but i feel kind of weird if i buy the white one, n dear got the black one.. so decide to follow dear decision, go with the black one..

afr buying this bike is like adding lot more expenses to dear, e 2 full face n e rain coat cost dear 400+. hope we nv make e wrong move by buyin this bike. other den the bike expenses now, guess i need to cut down other expenses to save up le.


afr getting the stuffs, head back to dear hse. went out dinner with dear's family, e pre-celebration of his uncle bday.. head to the soup restaurant at liang seah street.. e food is superb. afr dinner went for dessert somemore, luckily we leave fast enough, if not dear will get is ticket for expired coupon.

afr sending dear's relatives home, park his car at hm n change to bike, head to katong and mit up with the rest. afr their billard, went to batok hse for mahjong..

sun, nothin to do, no where to go. so stay at hm n watch dvd with dear for the whole day during evening time went coffee n dinner with jaryl. at nite when dear need to leave and mit up with the rest for their games, bark him to bring me out for a spin..and there goes my sun.

mon, boring day... wake up n quarrel with mum... den mus wait for my piggy to wake up n cum fetch me. raining heavily, head to IMM, e carpark so big yet we cant find any parkin lot, giv up.. decide not to go walk walk liao. went to buy dinner at 85 and head back hm to watch DVD again..

that my long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment