Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 28, 2008

my weekend

sat, stay hm e whole day, i hate to hav my sat being burn. no choice, hav to prepare for my exam the nxt day.. so sweet of dear, accom me to study. time really fly, nv expect tt i study till lost track of time, faster get to bed so i can wake up early the nxt day to do so last min revision.

woke up early n head to sch, mit up wif esther at our usual place for a coffee n do some revision before heading to e examination room. OMG, i was so confident in tis module, but when i was in e room, i suddenly forget how to do, Haiz...my "A" gone again.

afr exam, esther gave me a ride to suntec, join my other family member there for a lunch, guess it will cost a real bomb.

afr lunch, head hm, wait for dear to pick me up n accom him back to office to do his stuffs. poor dear, sun oso need to go back to office.

im really so exhausted afr my exam, heading laying on e desk, sitting on e chair n doze off le. afr dear done wif his wk, went to e hawker near by n had ayam penyan for dinner, it really taste very nice, but im too full to finish it.

afr dinner, head back to dear hse cos he need to show his dad abt e wk stuff. arrghh!!!! i doze off again. like wat dear always say de, other ppl afr exam is go out enjoy n play, for me, is sleep sleep sleep.

jiayou! jiayou....1 more module to go....

2 comments: