Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 15, 2007

my piggy is back!!

yest i was super happy at wk. finally, i completed my 3 days of full shift le! i really cant wait for e sun to set, den my piggy will b back frm KL.

finish wk at 6, too lazy to take bus hm. jus cant wait to go hm n slp, so i took a cab hm. afr shower, took my dinner, den take a nap. set alarm to wake me up at 3am, so i can go fetch my piggy.

wake up at 3am, but still haven receive any call frm him, so get prepare n everything n wait for his call. finally dear called at 4am. faster get change n took a cab to sultan plaza to wait for him, jus cant wait to c him.

seldom gt went out at tis hr. my hs here is really super quiet, very little cars on rd even. waiting at e rd side for cab is kind of scary! reach sultan plaza before dear, sit at e bus stop wait for him.

finally saw dear le, dear is back!!! no words to describe hw hapy i am when i saw him. he even brought my fav dunkin dounut for me! im so touch!

go get e car wif dear den we head for a drink before i went hm wif him to hav a rest. reach dear hs afr he took a shower den we went to bed le. had a nap, but nv went into a deep slp. but c dear so tired so dun disturb him, jus tell him a use his lap top to use.

dear really slp for very long. finally he wake up le. he took a shower den we head to tamp for a late lunch.

went to watch e movie "men in white" super lame show. e joke is real cold lor, but there oso funny part oso lor.

tml gg back to wk again liao! super sian again! haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment