Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2007

i miss my dear

jus simply too tired for anything le.

sat spend e whole day accom my dear. but i really super emo tt day cos dear is leaving for KL e nxt day. although is onli 4days, but is like i so use having him by my side. i really very sad.

went to catch a movie tt afrnoon. den treat my dear to a gd dinner, luckily he like e food, cos i oso nv try e food there before. den head to dear hs to watch e 200pound beauty, but didnt manage to finish e show, cos e dwnload is very slow.

left his hs at 2plus cos mum start naggin y im not hm yet n e next day im wking full shift. jus no words to describe my sadness.

sun, im very surprise n touch tt dear came dwn my shop to look for me before he head to KL.

duno y is it so busy tt day. none stop crowd, start frm afrnoon till closing..sale is even better den sat wan lor. i wking full shift somemore. damm suay n tired!

today, another full shift!!!! is stone until i even feel to tired to tok le. luckily tracy let me off early today.i can go hm e rest..

tanhan!!!! mus really tanhan! tml 1 more full shift n wed 1 more morning shift!!!!! 3days full in a roll, it really a killer!

looking forward for thur! i jus cant wait for dear to cum back. i miss him real badly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment