Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 3, 2008

my weekend

time to update my past week happening stuff le. well, i was on leave last wed to get my teeth fix.. another 300+ was gone, but still not fix yet. another session more to go.

afr my dental appointment, took the train to somerset, went back to my school to get my cert. never expect afr they moderate the result i got quite well for all the score. total of 5 "A", 2 "B" and 1 "C", too bad the "C" spoil the look of the whole cert, finally graduate le.

 

last friday after work, went in to sentosa hav a department gathering at coasta sand. actually i really dun feel like gg but they make a must for everyone to turn up. jus went there to shoe face for awhile n make my move.

wait for dear to pick me up afr his lesson, went to katong to mit up the rest and head to cineleisure for movie watch saw 5, wasn't that up compare to the saw 4 but overall still not bad.

sat wake up at 6am, raining heavily, head out soaking wet and took a cab to harbourfront to meet up with e rest and head to farm mart. got a company event today, we volunteer to bring the kid from the problem family for a farm trail. went goat farm, veggie farm and fish farm.

whole event end at ard 2 plus, saw the family thanks jus for taking care of them i feel so happy at least they enjoy themselve, it really heart warming scene. dear came n pick me up. went hm to watch dvd again but i dozed off as i only slept for ard 2hrs e day before.

wake up, head to katong for dinner and went home to continue our dvd, jus a few more disc to go. watch till 5.30am... my eye onli half open by den.

3 comments: