Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 29, 2008

worn out

kind of glad that 10days had pass, my mum is back in singappre.

at e very first stage, i tot i can fully enjoy e time w/o any control, but thing didnt turn out as i expected.

sort of worn out evry single day. life was dull... not enough slp. wk in e morning, need to go back hm to do housework daily. if wanna hang out wif frenz, need to pay a price for tt, whick is do my housework till middle of e nite causing me to feel so zombie e nxt day.

very late for wk last friday, nearly an hour. nv expected e closure of e road for F1 can create such big impact. so no choice, stay till late tt day.

on my way back hm, jam was horrible, chose to doze off in the bus. woke up 1/2hour later, still on ECP. but nv did i expect i can c the test track of the F1 thingy from the bus. listening to my MP3 yet i can hear e loud sound e machine gave out.

sat, stay went to dear's hse to do his stuffs. tons of clothes waitin for me to iron. did not manage to finish tt, dear's frenz reach n making noise le.

head to suntec for e motor show, who knw tt it end early due to e F1 thingy. went to experience e F1 fever near e track, turn out to b a bad headache i hav as e noise is far too loud for me.

bump into YM n andy over there in suntec. afr leavin e place, suddenly feel that e evo 9 which we are sitting in is so quiet compare to e F1 machinery.

went for dinner n k session, totally worn out.

sun woke up, had my lunch n continue with my unfinish job of ironing. quickly get my thing done, rush hm to clean up my hse b4 mum head hm.

step into my hse, broken glasses everywhere. kind of speechless a e moment. take stupid clock drop off frm e wall causing this mess. kenna cut on e hand still.

went shower afr i throw all my clothes into e washing machine. afr shower, my kitchen was flooded with soapy water, e pipe went loose.

i broke down, jus a simple thing i cannot do well. i trying my very best to do e best of everything, let my mum feel comfortable, not tt she got lot of stuff to do when she cum back from holiday, but still, a mess i created.

thanks dear for being there for me when i feel so lost, helping me to clean up e mess. thanks lot dear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment