Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

~ I LOVE FREEDOM ~

it had been long since i last update i guess. . life seen to be as boring as before, actually nothing much to update as well. but jus feel kind of bored at work. . no bosses ard. . wat a wonderful time to relax awhile.

anyway, jus for all your info, i found my full time job le. yap!! intend to stay n continue to wk in Epson. pay wasn't tt wonderful, but to tink back, for a newbie for deskbound job still consider gd le bah, definatly better den HD.

i love the office job hours, wake up early n squeese my way to work like everyone else. afr work will mit up wif dear, or hang our wif my fren. at least i feel i hav more time for everyone now.

been acting like a house wife days ago, my mum went holiday at Beijing, off for 10 days. so afr a long all at wk, i need get back hm n do my housework, wash n iron clothes, i can c wat i going to be like in the near furture le... kind of scary, n worn out at time.

is not so difficult afr all, but can u image, i seldom do housework, but now, not onli my mum went holiday. dear's mum went oversea too.. so for weekday i need to head back my house to do my hse wk, over e weekend i need to go dear's hse to do their. . . . .

now i knw how wonderful to hav my mum ard to do everything for me. but wat i love most is e freedom i hav now, no mum's nagging.. i can stay out as late as i wan, jus need to ans to myself if im able to wake up e nxt day for wk.. i can dun go hm if i dun feel like...tt really wonderful!!!!!

~I LOVE FREEDOM~

No comments:

Post a Comment