Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

my new year eve

yest was the last year of 2007. went back to the same restaurant tt we had on e last day of 2006. had a late dinner, cos my piggy fall asleep.

                             

i had a half loster n steak for my main, while piggy had his loster and dory fish. so yummy..

afr dinner wanted to find a good spot where we can c e firework. e city was so packed. human traffic jam. den suddenly dear stomache. faster head back to his house..

                             

time getting closer to midnight, faster head to kallang. we also not sure if we can c the firework from there, but jus try our luck.

manage to see e firework le, but very far and most of the time is cover by the building, abit disappointed.

time fly, hope that tis will b a good year ahead. thanks piggy for spendin tis day wif me.

                            

so sad, it new year day today, public holiday, i had been sittin in front of my lappy for the past 5hr to rush my assignment. tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment