Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 6, 2007

wat a hectic week

been a week since i last blog le. e past week was a hectic one, super tired, finally pull thru le. can hav a gd rest tml le, tis off day seen to b like so far away.

so many long hr. mon, wking full wif tracy, like nv ending wk for both of us.luckily is a quiet day,so we can get our stuff done. let tracy go hm n rest early so tt she will hav more time to accom her bf.

wake up early on tue although wking nite. go dear hs to look for him cos tis week dun hav much time to accom him. tracy is wking morning tt day. since her bf sending her to wk n since alvin live so near to me, so he oso giv me a ride to dear hs as well as go ta pao breakfast for tracy. wake dear up to open door for me. den afr tt accom dear to eat lunch n wait for him to go wk.

so happy to receive a call frm crystal saying tt she can take over my shift. but still, head to shop in e afrnoon to get my corporate order done before i left e shop. by e time i finish is already 8plus le. took a bus to interchange to pay my hp bills n buy some stuff.

abt to walk hm frm there, jus nice tracy call n say she on e way to my hs to pass me e shop key. a few min later, dear call n say he done wif his stuff, coming over to mit me.their timing was super nice lor, afr tracy dey all left nt even 1min, den dear reach le. we had dinner at long john den head to dear hs. argghh! gastric pain!!!!

wed, wking full... do alot of cleaning up wif afra, i hate to clear e drainage, is worst den e drain by e road side, very dirty!! scrub e floor wif a small scrub. worst den singapre maid, at least dey still gt mop to use, cos i break e mop, so bopian lor.at least c e floor bcum clean, feel tt at least my hard wk can b seen. jus simply tired, n body really ache. 

thur, wking morning. super tired, wan to slp longer dun feel like waking up, planning to take a cab to wk. luckily dear cum n pick me up, send me to wk. lot n lot of stuffs to do. dun even hav time for lunch. so sweet, dear cum n buy me lunch. fried chicken noodle, yumyum. been sometime since i last eat tt.feel so touch!

went for a corporate delivery, at changi cargo there. dey r crazy, buy till 1k plus afr 30% discount somemore. afr e delivery, akbar send me back hm. took a cab wif sis frm chaichee to suntec, mit up wif e rest of e gers.

thru out e dinner i really stone till like duno wat e rest toking abt like tt.e food i order oso taste sux! a very ex dinnner, cos us ard 140bucks afr dinner wan to take cab hm but very long quene, den mus trouble malcom to send us all hm. reach hm n doze off straight afr shower.

today wake up early cos need to go shop early to do some final touch up before e ESP audit. really peifu tracy, she do e cleaning up whole nite thru,alvin oso stay there e whole nite to help her out. den mornin she went to alvin hs to shower le den cum n pick me up to shop.

sad, so much hard wk, but still we fail e audit. tracy start crying afr she knw e result, is like all our hard wk went dwn e drain. very sad. afr e audit, i took a cab n head to c company doc. waited very long for my turn.

elbow got infected till i could hardly bend my arm. actually doc wanted to giv me 3days mc, but im off tml n sun. so ask him jus gave me mc for today can le.

afr seeing doc, den mit dear for dinner. afr dinner he send me back to shop to get my stuff, who knw when i wan take thing frm my locker, office door was lock cos afra was changing, den mus pass e money n mc to chyehong. left my hp in dear car, piss him off cos he cannot wait there n cannot find me.haiz!

wat a tired week i had, i really duno wat will e nxt week schedule will b like, jus hope nothing worst den tis week.

No comments:

Post a Comment