Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2009

Introduce to Gorgeous Sony Ericsson Satio

After so long, I think I had been waited for this more than 1/2year. Finally, Sony Ericsson launch their 12.1 mega pixel camera phone. Formally this phone was named as Idou, now, they had rename it as Satio.

I was still expecting to buy a pink Satio at the very start, but this phone come is 3 different colour, I think the closest colour to pink should be bordeaux.




Have a closer look at the phone the bordeaux colour also looked rather close to pink isn't it. From the back of the phone it just look exactly like a digital camera.


It's function was rather similiar to the I-phone. A fully touch screen phone that can connect through Wi-Fi, this phone support full internet browser & there google map in that, it gonna do a great help for people which have no sense of direction like me.

This phone support aaplication as well, there also Facebook application, I can flood people wall as & when on the go, whahhahah !!  Not only that, it can act as a modem for your lappy if you are out.

Satio's camera even have face & smile detection, it really a smart phone!!!

When I get to know the price of this phone really shock me, guess how much it cost?!? It cost 1000 over without any plan, Dear has check the price for the phone using his line to sign another 2 years contact, we still need to pay 400 over for this phone.

I never expect this phone cost far more expensive than the I-phone. Well, at this moment we gonna put the idea of getting this phone aside first, we gonna spend lots in the next 2months.

Lots of wedding coming in a row, need to prepare quite a lots of "ang pao", & we still need to set aside some money for our short trip next month. (^,^) So looking forward for all the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment