Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Flash Back


Sometime I’m really glad that dear bought Dino for me. With Dino around, he makes me feel warm & never alone again.

I was looking at Dino while he sleep soundly on my arm on the bed yesterday night, lot of flash back appear in front of me.

Other than work, I spend most of my time to accompany dear, or rather he keeping me accompany most of the time. But of course, he needs time with his friends too. If that happened, I will head home straight after work.

Nothing for me to look forward about going home, everyday what expecting me home was the 4 empty walls of the house.

Before sis move out, there still someone I might expect to bump into when I reach home, someone that actually can reply to me when I free like talking. But then when she moves over to her own house, I’m all left alone with the 4 walls.

The relationship between mum & me was rather bad at that time, even we seldom bump into each other, maybe just see her once or twice a week, but still, everything when we try to start a conversation; we will end up in an argument, so we rather just act as mute, chose not to talk to each other.

I remember the 1st day that I met Dino in the pet farm; he is just so small in size. He & his other 3 sibling was place on the floor for me to choose with a play pan separating us. I walk slowly to the play pan & Dino was the first pup that walks over to me & I told dear I want him.

The first week of Dino stay at my house turns into even more horrifying nightmare for me. Mum was a cleanliness freak, she felt her space being invaded, and she felt that Dino was dirty even after his shower.

At a point of time, she even say harsh & nasty thing to me. She told me to bring Dino away, be it to SPCA or some kind-hearted people are good enough to take Dino in, she will pay us back the money which we spend to buy Dino, she just wants him out of our house.

As time pass by, all human are the same, they grow to love the people & thing around them. Mum start to accept our new member of the family, she start to love & dote on him. Soon enough our common topic is always Dino & sort of nothing else.

Dino create a special bond within the family. Even dear start to accept him as time goes by. At the very start, dear hate, or should I say is dislike Dino, dislike is a better word to use, hate is too strong.

Dear felt that Dino is a stupid dog. He is never an obedient dog, he create a big mess in my house whenever he is alone at home. He always makes those irritating whiny noise trying to catch our attention.

Can’t blame Dino, he was just a puppy at that time. All puppies tend to be naughtier by natural, same goes for Dino, they are curious of everything around them; they just want to explore every single thing around them.

Needs lot of patience & time to teach Dino the correct thing, train him well & not to spoil him, it use like teaching your own children, I believe the same theory apply.

Dino is coming to his 1years old in this coming 5th November, just 1 day before our third year anniversary. Time really flies.

My dog might not be the best dog in the world & I can say he is one of the worst I ever met, but I love him as much still.

Everyday when I going home, I was so looking forward to see him, I can’t wait to see the way he look at me, he look so happy & excited to see me home. I will always throw my bag aside, let him out from the kitchen & let him jump around me. He will never stay still if I never give him a belly rub, he will just continue to jump non-stop.

Every night Dino will sleep in my room, either on his own bed or if he needs accompany, he will jump up to my bed & sleep with me. I love some “small action” that he does before he goes into deep sleep.

Even he is lying on his bed & already dozed off for some time, he will wake up in the middle of the night, go into the living room, slowly bring his toys in one by one to his bed & sleep with him. So cute isn’t it, he believe just like a small kid.

Dino play an important role of adding lots of rainbow colors in my life. I love him so much & really treat him like a member of my family instead of just a dog. No words can describe the bond between him & my family.

Dino is the best present I ever received, thank you dear for this wonderful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment