Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Third Trimester

Another milestone clocked, both Little Sunshine & I had officially stepped into our third trimester, Little Sunshine is 28weeks 0days as of today.

To look back now, pregnancy journey was really a tough one, feeling lethargy, loss of appetite & insomnia in the first trimester, to getting all my energy back, but haunt by backache, cramps, clumsiness, water retention, always hungry & insomnia still in second trimester, I seriously don’t know what more am I going to expect in third trimester. Dilemma, feeling worry, but yet looking forward at the same time, not much time before Little Sunshine “pop”, but I still have so much thing not done yet. I have not done any shopping till date so far, all the necessity like baby cot, stroller, bouncer, milk bottles, formula, diapers etc not bought yet, and I haven’t even start sourcing for my maid.

So much thing to do and so little time left, at this moment I also don’t know I should start from where now, feeling so lost.

The baby bump is getting super heavy lately and I looked like an enormous Snorlax walking around. Getting really bulky & clumsy nowadays, every small little movement seem to be a pain in the ass to me. My back feel like it gonna break into 2 pieces in no time and how I wish I can just lay still on my cosy bed and not move at all. The worst of all is my bloated elephant legs is killing me, feel like punching anyone right in their face if they accidentally step on my feet now. Guess that the pain of pregnancy after all.

Time to start counting down



No comments:

Post a Comment