Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day out with my sis

I don't know when is the very last time, but I'm rather sure that it been years since I catch my last movie with my sis. Took a day leave on last Thursday, initial plan was to visit Tracy's new house together, but never hear from her, so we decide to catch a movie, "Dark Flight" instead.

After the movie we went to shop in H&M. I love the shop, the price are reasonable & the quality is so much better compare to Cotton On. The queue to the fitting room was freaking long, so I decide to just grab & go without trying.

So now I know Eur38 & XS size is too big for me, still can wear but I look sloppy in the over-sized top!

By the time we finish at H&M the sun already set, we took a stroll to PS from there, had our dinner at our favourite hangout place, Tea Cosy. Simply love the Angela theme of the cafe, if anyone of you happened to visit the place, remember to try the Baked Mushroom, it a MUST TRY dish highly recommend by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment