Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 25, 2011

September Babies Celebration

Just a short update & I'll let pictures to do the talking, before I start, I shall share a joke with all.

On Friday, I meet dinner for a late dinner & head back to dear's house to nua. Around late night, I went out to have a puff with dear, after the puff we went back to the house & I saw uncle in the kitchen, I thought I already greet him eariler on but I was really blur that day, eariler I greet his mum, not his dad, his dad wasn't in the living room at that time. So rude, I know that, but I guess I'm just too tired that day.

On Saturday morning went dear's dad saw him, guess what he ask him, this is what he say, "Mark, I need to ask you, did you bring another woman home yesterday night, that woman is not Lynn right?"

I die laughing there, dear blame me that he being accuse by his dad cause I didnt greet him, uncle is just so funny.

During evening time, we had a heavy dinner to celebrate Jimmy & Derek birthday, had fish steamboat & alot of other dishes, we can't even finish what we order, so much unfinish foods, wasted.

After dinner we head over to St. James Dragon fly, before we head in, me & Jaimie sneak away to get cakes for the dudes.

Me & dear did not stay till late as dear was rather uncomfortable with the crowd there, so we made a move & went for a stroll at Puggol end.

There goes my Saturday.

Photo Time (More photos available in Facebook album)

♥Angbao for the birthday dudes

♥Disfigure cupcake from Awfully Chocolate

♥The 2 birthday dudes

♥Both feeding their partners with their cake, so sweet~


♥JSx2 - Jimmy Seow, Jaimie Sho

♥Birthday Kiss

♥Lovely heart shape lotus leave at Puggol end pond

Shall end this post with me & my silly photo


No comments:

Post a Comment