Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

memories

been long since i last update. busy with my work?? not really, kind of pull myself today wk daily, wait for lunch time.

afr lunch always feel so lazy, act busy most of the time, no longer now...nowaday always got tons of work waiting for me.

on e dot, 6 o'clock, off my desktop, time to say byebye...

that e kind of life i'm leading now. now everyone, guess u all will know y i take so long to update my life, cos for now, if got chance, not neccessary, i will not on my desktop or laptop at home.

i already need to face it 8hr a day, eyesight is getting from bad to worst le.

been putting on weight recently, eat le sit, sit le eat...non-stop eating day n nite.. die le....

while on bus, on e way home, lots of thought run thru my mind while i pass by marina south on ECP.

changes is meant to b a gd thing, but while changes are made, things are lost at the same time, now onli left with memories to recall.

marina south is full of memories for me. it e 1st place tt me n dear went out together when we first know each other i tink 7-8yr ago, and tons of memories there. jus simply love to sit by e seaside wif my dear by my side.

guess i jus tink too much le....but memories are always so sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment