Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

tired~super tired!!!

everything dun seem to b smooth for me. i really feeling very tired le, im damm sick of my job. everyday is like dragging myself to wk.


finally made a decision that i wan to go back to study, but who knw, prbm is like coming 1 afr another like tat.


afr much calculation. i really giv a sec tot to e idea of going back to study. i really mus struggle thru e mths if i really resign frm my job. burden too heavy. think back life is really like a joke, when i hav a chance to study, i dun treasure it. now i wan to study, i need to struggle my way thru. althought money is not everything, but w/o money, u really can do nothing.


im oso very afraid tat i cannot handle wif my wk n study together. money money money!! if i really study wif e help of mum n dear to lessen my burden, but i feel really bad increasing their.


wk is oso not smooth for me, up n dwn!!! i really feel very very tired sometime, feel like crying out, like breaking down soon le. but still, tell myself to b strong, no time to take any break now. i need to faster my paces to earn as much, save as much as i can now, so if really i start to study 1 day, by e time i can dun wk so much, concentrate more on study.


my head is super heavy n very tired now le

1 comment:

  1. hey ger! i too wan to study and i agree too the cost of study is a very very big problem but think.. if its really gd for ur future, y not rite? maybe it juz needs some planning.. part-time wk n full time study i think its the best choice..
    If haagen dazs cos u so much problem.. take some leave... gif urself some time to think carefully of ur nxt plan? job is everywhere so y make urself so unhappy rite? muz take care of urself hor ger!..

    ReplyDelete